This years Futures Conference is starting on Wednesday 15 June. The event will consist of five keynote speeches, a panel discussion, several parallel sessions with 16 spoken presentation sessions, 14 workshops and 5 special sessions, and much more.
We will be hosting over 300 participants from at least 30 countries, where of 115 will be participating the event in-person in Radisson Blu Marina Palace Hotel, Turku and 190 will be participating online.
We are most delighted that some of you are able to participate the event in Turku, Finland! Turku is the oldest city in Finland, full of history, art, and culture, and it attracts many foreign and domestic visitors yearly. We hope that you will enjoy the conference and have a wonderful stay in our charming city.
For those participating online we wish a smooth and interesting event online. We hope that you will have a change to visit us again in the future.
You are all warmly welcome to the Futures Conference 2022!
Conference platform ”ProspectumLive” at your service
For all registered participants a personal link to the conference platform ProspectumLive has been sent. If you have not received an email invitation, do check first your email spam folder and then contact us, if needed!
Conference platform contains:
- Programmes and schedules (make sure you turn on the notifications for updates and possible changes in the programme)
- Live-streamed presentations of the keynote speakers
- Links to the various online sessions (organised with Zoom)
- Recordings of the streamed sessions (published after the event)
- Networking tool and contact information for other participants
Platform stays online until 31 August.
We hope you will enjoy the conference!